Veloce post per segnalare l’uscita di DraftSight V1R5.0, sempre per macchine a 64 bit.
Come sempre consiglio un bel backup, prima di installare!
Ecco l’elenco delle novità:
What’s new in V1R5.0?
The free version of DraftSight now includes:
- Search in Options: With this new feature, simply type in the search box what you are looking for in the Options menu, and you will be provided with the path to the location of the topic in the Options dialog.
- iQuestions Integration: Using the Community tab, log into the DraftSight SwYm community to search and ask questions in the iQuestions section of the community.
- Standard Compliant Drawings: Use the VerifyStandards command to check that the current drawing conforms to industry, corporate, and custom standards. The command checks whether names and properties of Layers, LineStyles, DimensionStyles, and TextStyles in the current drawing match those in associated standards files. Users can replace nonstandard items to be compliant, flag them to be ignored, or leave them as they are. It is recommended to run the Clean command to purge unused objects before running the VerifyStandards command.
- Quick Group: Use the QuickGroup command to quickly create EntityGroups.
- Mouse Gesture: Now supporting Mouse Gestures for Mac and Linux.
- Improved Performance: Improved Pan and Zoom performance.
- Now supporting Mac 10.9 (Maverics).
Segnalo che con questa versione di DraftSight è sparito il fastidioso errore che si presentava dalla V1R3.2 in fase di chiusura del programma, del quale ho parlato qui.